3d Billiard Piramid is a form of pocket billiards played on a modified snooker table with narrower pockets. A variant with colored balls modeled on those of pool is known as Russian pool. In Western countries, the game is known as pyramid billiards, or simply pyramid within professional circles.
Rules of the game :
- Take the first blow - break the pyramid.
- Pick any ball and hit another ball with it.
- Your own ball can only be pocketed if it touches another ball.
- Hit 8 balls first to win.
- Penalties-skip the move, imposed if the ball flew out of the field and if the ball did not touch another ball
- The force of the blow affects the accuracy of the sight
Tags: # 2-players